Press Papers come in:
- 130# Cardstock - The heaviest (thickest) press paper.
- 100# Heavyweight - Lighter weight. Pairing it with Soft Touch Laminate will make it feel thicker.
- 100# Heavyweight Elite Lustre - Same as the 100# HW. Paired with HD 6 color upgrade will give the closest look to an emulsion based Photo Paper.
- 100# Text - The thinnest. Similar to a magazine page.
- 100# Heavyweight Linen - Textured. Not pure white so it may print a bit dark. Has more of a "paper" feel.
- 100# Heavyweight Watercolor - Textured. Not pure white so it may print a bit dark. Has more of a "paper" feel.
- 105# Pearl - May print a bit dark. Has a "shimmer" to it.
Photo Papers come in:
E-Surface - Standard Lustre finish.
Metallic - has a silver base, so colors may be muted.
Vintage Silk - has a slight texture. Does not fingerprint and cannot be copied well on scanners.
Call customer service at 800-728-2722, or email, email@example.com, to get a paper sample pack.