Here is how to merge separate email addresses together into a single column so OPS will be able to send your emails to both of the parents.
After collecting the Data, create an additional column in your spread sheet for merged email addresses.
- In the first cell of the column Type the equal sign = then Concatenate and hit Enter, (or select from the drop down.)
- Click to select the first email address. The formula should now look like this: =CONCATENATE(J3
- After the first cell is selected type a comma, quotation, semicolon, quotation, comma. Like this : =CONCATENATE(J3,";",
- Select the second email address, Now the formula should look like this =CONCATENATE(J3,";",K3)
- Hit Enter:
- To copy this formula to other cells, grab the square in the bottom right, and drag down.
Please sign in to leave a comment.